What You Can Do
You can help to give every child a fair chance of a socially and economically productive and fulfilling future.
There is genuine need. Research shows that very young children in the Caribbean – particularly the disadvantaged – are missing out on important developmental opportunities.
FDCC-facilitated programmes will continue to make a difference:
- Strong monitoring and evaluation framework
- Use of standard internationally validated instruments for child development developed by High Scope Research Foundation
- Government endorsement and institutionalisation of CCSI supported pilot projects
- Read the independent analysis of CCSI’s work: “The Capacity to Have an Effect”
- Continued support for the longitudinal impact study on the RCP
Giving every child a fair chance Donate NOW
Thank you very much
Support and contribute through our programmes
Become more involved with the FDCC. Click HERE
to join FDCC Online Portal